Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fresh Meet on Larchmont's Street

This girl only recently moved to Hollywood. She is a singer and actress. Maybe a songwriter as well. I didn't have much of a chance to talk to her as she was off to find somewhere to live. Now I could tell you her name, but what if she becomes famous? Then there won't be a surprise.
Homeless????



We met at the Coffee Bean on Larchmont. The woman was exhausted from house-hunting.

She says she is from somewhere near Manhattan or Detroit. Maybe she's had too much caffeine. It doesn't matter. She has a nice smile and I can tell she has a winning personality.

If you have an unused two bedroom drop me a line in the comments section and I'll pass the info along.

That is an Mac laptop in her arms.

















All photos on the Rounder's pages can be enlarged by clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment