Monday, October 12, 2009

Facades Real & Fake

When the City of Los Angeles decided to remodel an entire city block, their were protests and anger from the business owner's who were having their livelihood "taken". The W Hotel block, of which I've posted before, is the remodel. What remains is the former facade of the luggage store and juice bar. This is the same treatment that was given to Merv Griffin's former TV studio, a little further south on Vine.

As City Daily Photo requires only one photo be posted per day, I'm including my other Hollywood weblog, where more photos can be seen. Click here:

From Sunday October 11th through the end of 2009, I ask you to click on one of Google's advertisements. I ask this as I must make the Hollywood Rounder self-supporting. Currently I have about $1.18 cents in ad revenue. When I have the $20.00 necessary to add 2 gig more of Google's storage space, I will remove this request. Thanks for your time.

All photos on the Rounder's pages can be enlarged by clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment