Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bespoke Hoodie

Don't ask. I'm not truly sure. As your Hollywood Rounder wandered up Vine Street Saturday, he spied this vehicle parked in front of the Montalban Theater. Always wanting to bring the latest from Hollywood, here we see a large tractor trailer size vehicle. If I'm understanding this correctly, they are selling bespoke or customized hoodies. Please don't ask me why!

Please give me a moment of your time by reading the "news" below. Thank you.

As City Daily Photo requires only one photo be posted per day, I'm including my other Hollywood weblog, where more photos can be seen. Click here:


From Sunday October 11th through the end of 2009, I ask you to click on one of Google's advertisements. I ask this as I must make the Hollywood Rounder self-supporting. Currently I have about $1.18 cents in ad revenue. When I have the $20.00 necessary to add 2 gig more of Google's storage space, I will remove this request. Thanks for your time.

All photos on the Rounder's pages can be enlarged by clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment