Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Dancing!!! In Hollywood? Authorities Notified - Step To Be Taken

Frankly, My Dear Readers I hope you are as shocked as I am to learn that a DANCE HALL is opening in Hollywood California.


Your Rounder, walked out of his abode and onto the street to bring you all the latest gossip and truth.
This sign, a sign of infamy, surely, was stuck on a doorway, on Argyle Street, which is a side street in Hollywood. Running north and south, the first street east of Vine is a place where most people do not visit. Not dangerous mind-you, it's just a side street and there is nothing there. Well I though there was nothing there until I got a picture of this diabolical plan for a DANCE HALL. 


This DANCE HALL is sure to bring an unsavory element to the W Hotel, of which I have posted before. Given the upscale standard of the W, I must say I'm shocked that a DANCE HALL would be allowed on their premises, which will be located at 6250 Hollywood Blvd. (Suite 1200). While the photograph is quite fuzzy, I'm pretty sure this Hall of Shame and Infamy is run by none other than Victor Drai, the second wickedest man in Hollywood.


If you want to know more about the debauchery of the taxi-dance or dime-a-dance-girl, look here:








Street Swing


and


Taxi Dancers




All photos on the Rounder's pages can be enlarged by clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment