Friday, September 28, 2012

Prank in Hollywood

The City of Los Angeles, of which Hollywood is an unincorporated part, permits filming, be it still photography or video or film all over the City (and County). The cost of a permit is quite expensive. Yours truly was flaneuring around the Franklin Avenue area near the coffee shop named The Bourgeois Pig, when Harrison Ford was filming along the street. A production assistant came over to me and demanded I sign a "release" which allowed my image to be in their movie. I walked away. The Pig had no seats as the groupies there were the Hollywood Hopefulls, thinking they could get a break at stardom by meeting-by-chance, Mr. Ford.

Long story short - some prankster posted a number of these notices all over the Larchmont Blvd. area. I have shown what Permit Notices look like, elsewhere at this 'blog, but this one is a prank.

You Are Being Photographed
But NOT Paid!

No comments:

Post a Comment