Friday, February 4, 2011

Rogue Model Shoot on Larchmont Blvd.

The Exuberance of Shopping
I've posted before about crews needing City of Los Angeles film permits to shoot on public streets. Here is a rogue shoot on Larchmont Blvd.

In the background, unseen, are the hair and makeup artists.



I wonder if the model's arms got tired after all that heavy lifting?










The sign is going up. Sunset and Vine (south-east corner) can now boast of it's burger. I'm impressed that GoBurger uses a mixture of beef cuts, however.





But Not For Kazooists
The small sign on the left side of the door reads:

Berklee Auditions
enter here

Berklee College of Music is located in Boston Massachusetts. I was surprised to see representatives here in Hollywood, but the room was almost crowded with talent. Berklee is the alma matter of some of the most famous musicians in the world today. Salsa King, Juan Luis Guerra is a Berklee graduate, as well as Gavin DeGraw, Al Di Meola, Melissa Etheridge, Quincy Jones, John Mayer . . . I could go through the whole list but that would take a lot of your time, too.

Pro Banjo & Anti Kazoo
Why???


This is a nice shot of a Berkee rep (and maybe a student, I forgot to ask). We had some laughs and I got a pretty girl, instead of a piano.














All photos on the Rounder's pages can be enlarged by clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment