Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Hollywood Rounder at the Hollywood Arclight Cinema

An actress I adore, Stana Katic (Castle on ABC-tv), has created the Alternative Travel Project. The ATP encourages everyone to give up their car for seven days and use alternate means of travel. By Bus, subway, bicycle or walking.

I took a photo of myself, on my bike, pedaling past the Arclight Cinema in Hollywood, and have submitted it to the growing gallery of photos of people who have committed to this project.

Ordinarily, I don't much get involved with causes, but as Ms. Katic asked me for a photo, I was happy to oblige.

The Hollywood Rounder's Reflection in the Doorways
of the Hollywood ArcLight Cinema
Sunset Blvd.
All photos on the Rounder's pages can be enlarged by clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment