Sunday, June 21, 2009

Almost Won an Oscar(ette)

Living in Hollywood, your truly, the Hollywood Rounder, is always hankering after an award of some sort or another. Recognition is hard to come by. Last Thursday, I was the recipient of an Oscarette. That's an award that is given for the biggest liar, so of course, I won. That's a statue for those who aren't all that artistic, -ette.

And I want to thank all the little people who made this possible! Mostly that is all the viewers of the Rounder's Roundup at City Daily Photo. Further I would like to thank my camera for never failing to get a snapshot. This is the ceremony immediately after your Rounder was given a certificate of fruit basket and a permanent record of recordation in the Pantheon of Memories.

Well ... a fellow can dream, can't he?

All photos on the Rounder's pages can be enlarged by clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment