Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Camille from Paris France

I was walking along Selma Avenue to get a pix of the Hollywood Post Office, a fine old Art Deco building, when I saw this woman putting money in the parking meter on Sunday. I told her the money on Sundays wasn't necessary and we started talking a little. I never got the Post Office pix and will have to go there next time.

This is a photo of Camille. She is Parisian (northern suburbs). She recently moved to Hollywood and wants to be an actress. As she has a "green card" she can legally work in the U.S. -- I only wish I could have found a way to keep in touch with her. I believe she lives in North Hollywood at this time and has a good recipe for roast chicken in a raita sauce.

Camille, if you see this, drop me a line in the comments as to how to get in touch.





All photos on the Rounder's pages can be enlarged by clicking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment